Application to the Health Careers Sport and Exercise Studies Program may be submitted while meeting requirements listed below:
- High School Graduate/GED equivalency/approved CCP student
- ENG-0990 Language Fundamentals II or appropriate score on English Placement Test
- Eligibility for MATH-1000 or higher (MATH 1410 Elementary Probability and Statistics I or MATH-1530 College Algebra are highly recommended for students transferring to a four year college/university.)
- GPA required: 2.0 Admissions Requirement, 2.0 overall
- Criminal background check required.
- Students with a BCI record are not guaranteed acceptance into the program, a practicum site, or employment in a health career field.
- Students may need to complete additional requirements depending on their chosen practicum site.
- Students in the Sport and Exercise Studies (SES) program must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all SES courses in order to remain in good academic standing and progress through the program.