How to Register and Pay
Encore 55+ Learning offers several ways to register. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Are you a Tri-C Student?
- Yes: Your Tri-C ID (S-Number) and password will be needed to complete your online registration/checkout process
- Yes, but it has been longer than one year: Complete the non-credit registration form online (here) before registering for a class.
- No, I am new to Tri-C: Complete the non-credit registration form online (here) before registering for a class.
Please view the videos below on how to register for the Encore 55+ Learning classes.
View the online course registration FAQs for questions.
- Credit Card Service Fee: A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Corporate College and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) credit and non-credit tuition, fees and other student account charges.
Register In Person
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center using a check, money order or cash. Credit cards are not accepted at the registration window, only online.
See the Enrollment Center webpage for locations and hours of operation.
Register via Email
Register via email with the Enrollment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our “Virtual Information Desk” M-Th 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. for help with enrollment, registration, and connecting to student resources at Tri-C!
Withdrawals and Refunds
- A 100% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received more than five business days before the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five (but prior to three) business days before the class start date.
- There is no refund for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the class start date. No exceptions will be made.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or their designee. The official receipt date is the day and time the request is received in the Enrollment Center.
You will receive a full refund for any canceled courses. If you paid with a credit card, a refund will be issued back to your credit card account. If you paid with a check, you will receive your refund via USPS within four to six weeks. If you have not received your refund check after six weeks, you can contact Bank Mobile at 877-327-9515 to inquire about its status and request the check be reissued if needed.