How to Register and Pay
By Mail or Fax
- Complete the registration form located on the last page of the catalog or download a printable form at tri-c.edu/encore.
- For Encore Campus Fridays registration, select a first and second choice for each of the class periods in which you wish to enroll. (You may attend from one to six classes for one low fee of $99.)
- Complete the registration form, including course numbers (CRNs).
- New students without a Tri-C student ID (S#) can register using date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number to request a student ID.
- Mail, with payment via check, money order or complete credit card* information to:
Tri-C UTC Enrollment Center
2415 Woodland Ave.,
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- -OR- Fax your registration form, with complete credit card* information, to the UTC Enrollment Center at 216-987-3210.
- Have your selected courses, CRNs and credit card* ready.
- Call 216-987-3075, option 1.
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center.
See the Enrollment Center web page for center locations and hours of operation.
Note: Effective Oct. 1, 2015, credit cards will no longer be accepted in person at the registration window. Payment may still be made by check, money order or cash.
*IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION
Effective July 15, 2014, a 2.4 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) credit and non-credit tuition, fees and other student account charges. Call 216-987-3075 if you have any questions.