How to Register and Pay
You can register for Encore 55+ Learning online or in person. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Are you a Tri-C® student?
- If you are a Tri-C student, please have your Tri-C ID (S number) and password to complete your online registration/checkout process.
- If you are not yet a Tri-C student or do not remember your S number, please complete the non-credit registration form online before registering for a class.
Credit Card Service Fee
A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Corporate College® and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) credit and non-credit tuition, fees and other student account charges.
Video instructions about how to register for a course online are available on the Corporate College® website.
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center using a check, money order or cash. Credit cards are not accepted at the registration window. See the Enrollment Center webpage for locations and hours of operation.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- A 100% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received more than five business days before the class start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five (but prior to three) business days before the class start date.
- There is no refund for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the class start date. No exceptions will be made.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or their designee. The official receipt date is the day and time the request is received in the Enrollment Center.
You will receive a full refund for any canceled courses. If you paid with a credit card, a refund will be issued back to your credit card account. If you paid with a check, you will receive your refund via USPS within four to six weeks. If you have not received your refund check after six weeks, you can contact Bank Mobile at 877-327-9515 to inquire about its status and request the check be reissued if needed.