How to Register and Pay
Follow the steps below to register for Encore Campus Fridays using the NEW registration system
*You can also view a printable version of Encore Campus Friday registration instructions.
1. Choose your campus - Eastern Campus or Western Campus
2. Write down the CRNs you would like to register for. (View the catalog.)
3. Click "Add to Cart" in the Bundle box.
4. Choose classes by clicking the buttons to the left of the course/section CRN.
5. When complete, click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen to review your cart. Then click "Continue" again.
6. Sign in. Click "I am a new user." Enter the necessary registration information to receive an S# and password. Return to the login page and click "I already have an account" to sign in, register and pay.
*Note: If this is the first time to our new online registration system, then you are considered a "new user" and will need to complete the "I am a new user" form first.
8. Click “Continue Checkout.”
9. Choose “Pay Online by Credit Card” and enter necessary information.
10. You are done. A receipt and email confirmation will be sent to the email address on file.
You can also view a printable version of Encore Campus Friday registration instructions.
Have your selected courses, course registration numbers (CRNs) and credit card information* ready. Call 216-987-3075 and select Option 1.
Mail or Fax:
Complete the registration form located on page 33 of the catalog.
New students without a Tri-C Student ID (S#) can register using date of birth and their social security number.
Completed forms, with payment via check, money order or credit card information*, can be mailed to:
Cuyahoga Community College
MTC Enrollment Center
2415 Woodland Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
Completed forms, with credit card information,* can be faxed to the MTC Enrollment Center at 216-987-3210.
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center using a check, money order or cash. Credit cards are not accepted at the registration window. See the Enrollment Center webpage for locations and hours of operation.
*A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for credit and noncredit tuition, fees and other student account charges. Call 216-987-3075 with any questions.
Don't forget to register for new student orientation.
If you are new to Encore Campus Fridays, register for new student orientation.