Welcome to Encore On-the-Go!
To ensure the health and safety of our students, instructors and staff, all winter and spring programming will be offered virtually.
Additionally, based on your feedback, we’ve made some changes to our Encore On-the-Go format. Moving forward, 50-minute virtual classes will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Fridays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Classes will run for six weeks between January and June 2021.
- Session 1: Jan. 26 – March 5
- Session 2: March 16 – April 23
- Session 3: May 4 – June 11
Our talented instructors will continue teaching classes from their homes via Webex. Not familiar with Webex? Don't worry! Technology sessions will take place a week before each course start date.
Once registered, you will receive a Webex link and instructions the day before your Encore On-the-Go class. Note: Encore On-the-Go courses are live and only available to view during scheduled dates and times.
We hope to see you online!
View Course Descriptions and Register:
- ZELD-0695: 10 Lessons for a Post-Pandemic World
- ZELD-0641: A Love of Reading: The Second Greatest Gift
- ZELD-0644: Anahat Ageless Yoga
- ZELD-0645: Avoiding Celebrity Estate-Planning Pitfalls
- ZELD-0646: Beat Covid Stress and Enjoy Better Health!
- ZELD-0648: Beginning Piano
- ZELD-0649: Big Pharma: Pulling Back the Curtain
- ZELD-0650: Birding in Northeast Ohio
- ZELD-0651: Contemporary Literature
- ZELD-0652: Critical Thinking
- ZELD-0655: Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and Others
- ZELD-0656: Fashion on the Ration: WWII and Clothes Rationing in England
- ZELD-0657: Fun With Fitness
- ZELD-0658: Gardener's Gazette
- ZELD-0662: Great American Songbook Singers I
- ZELD-0663: Heroes of the Holocaust
- ZELD-0664: History of Cleveland Sports I
- ZELD-0666: Innovative Jewish Women
- ZELD-0667: Journeys of Fascinating People III
- ZELD-0668: Learning to Love Our Endangered Earth
- ZELD-0684: Love, Sex, and Power: Henry VIII and His Six Wives
- ZELD-0669: Medical Ethics
- ZELD-0670: Meditation and Mudras
- ZELD-0671: Offspring of Songsters: Pop Stars and Their Singing Kids
- ZELD-0673: Personalized Strategy for Healthy Weight Management
- ZELD-0674: Philosophizing Life
- ZELD-0675: Physics and Experience
- ZELD-0676: Pioneers of Television
- ZELD-0678: Postwar America: 1945-1960
- ZELD-0679: Quanah Parker: Comanche Chief and TR's Friend
- ZELD-0680: Reality of Dreams
- ZELD-0681: Robert Frost: Philosopher and Poet
- ZELD-0682: Safeguarding Your Assets in Retirement
- ZELD-0683: Secret of Healthy Living
- ZELD-0685: Sleep: It's More Important Than You Think!
- ZELD-0686: Socially Distance Yourself From Online Fraud and Scam Attacks!
- ZELD-0687: Tea 101: The Ultimate Guide to Tea Basics
- ZELD-0647: The Beatles
- ZELD-0653: The Crusades and the Knights Templar
- ZELD-0654: The Enlightenment: The Journey to a Secular Morality
- ZELD-0659: The Golden Age of Hollywood
- ZELD-0660: The Golden Days of Radio
- ZELD-0661: The Gospel of Thomas
- ZELD-0665: The History of the U.S. Constitution
- ZELD-0694: The Whimsical, Frightening and Timeless Art of Hieronymus Bosch
- ZELD-0688: Turn-of-the-Century Vienna
- ZELD-0689: TV Game Show Fun
- ZELD-0691: Unknown History: Blacks, the White House and America II
- ZELD-0692: Virtuosi: Legends of the Concert Hall
- ZELD-0693: Wedded, Bedded, Beheaded: Louis and Marie
Video instructions about how to register for a course online are available on the Corporate College® website.
Note: Registering for more than one class at once? Please ensure all selected classes are in your cart before checking out. if you attempt to make more than one purchase of the same amount within a 24-hour period, the system may generate an error message and reject your payment. If this occurs, please wait at least 24 hours to register and pay for additional classes.