Welcome to Encore On-the-Go!
To ensure the health and safety of our students, instructors and staff, all winter and spring programming will be offered virtually.
Additionally, based on your feedback, we’ve made some changes to our Encore On-the-Go format. Moving forward, 50-minute virtual classes will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or Fridays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Classes will run for six weeks between January and June 2021.
- Session 1: Jan. 26 – March 5
- Session 2: March 16 – April 23
- Session 3: May 4 – June 11
Our talented instructors will continue teaching classes from their homes via Webex. Not familiar with Webex? Don't worry! Technology sessions will take place a week before each course start date.
Once registered, you will receive a Webex link and instructions the day before your Encore On-the-Go class. Note: Encore On-the-Go courses are live and only available to view during scheduled dates and times.
We hope to see you online!
View Course Descriptions and Register:
- ZELD-0644: Anahat Ageless Yoga
- ZELD-0645: Avoiding Celebrity Estate-Planning Pitfalls
- ZELD-0648: Beginning Piano
- ZELD-0651: Contemporary Literature
- ZELD-0656: Fashion on the Ration: WWII and Clothes Rationing in England
- ZELD-0663: Heroes of the Holocaust
- ZELD-0684: Love, Sex, and Power: Henry VIII and His Six Wives
- ZELD-0678: Postwar America: 1945-1960
- ZELD-0679: Quanah Parker: Comanche Chief and TR's Friend
- ZELD-0680: Reality of Dreams
- ZELD-0681: Robert Frost: Philosopher and Poet
- ZELD-0683: Secret of Healthy Living
- ZELD-0647: The Beatles
- ZELD-0653: The Crusades and the Knights Templar
- ZELD-0659: The Golden Age of Hollywood
- ZELD-0694: The Whimsical, Frightening and Timeless Art of Hieronymus Bosch
- ZELD-0688: Turn-of-the-Century Vienna
- ZELD-0689: TV Game Show Fun
Video instructions about how to register for a course online are available on the Corporate College® website.
Note: Registering for more than one class at once? Please ensure all selected classes are in your cart before checking out. if you attempt to make more than one purchase of the same amount within a 24-hour period, the system may generate an error message and reject your payment. If this occurs, please wait at least 24 hours to register and pay for additional classes.