Welcome to Encore On-the-Go!
Virtual courses will continue to be offered in the fall.
Fall 2021 Session Dates:
Session I: Aug. 31 - Oct. 5
Session II: Oct. 19 - Nov. 30 (No class Nov. 23)
Length of sessions: Six weeks
50-minute classes are scheduled on Tuesdays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Cost: $27 per six-week course
Our talented instructors will continue teaching classes from their homes via Webex. Not familiar with Webex? Don't worry! Technology sessions will take place a week before each course start date.
Sign up for a session by clicking on the button below or view this 8-minute overview.
- Connecting from a PC
- Connecting from a mobile device
- iPad/iPhone reference guide
- Webex testing
- Change audio settings
- Connecting to audio and video
Click on a course link below to view the description and register:
- ZELD-1501: Basic Hatha Yoga (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1507: Divas and Songbirds: Famous Female Singers (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1502: Innovative Jewish Women (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1508: Lights, Camera, Action: Rebel Women in Film and TV (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1503: Musical Evolution of the ‘60s (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1509: Powerful Women Rulers and Leaders: Confucius Was Wrong! (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1504: The Chemistry of Everyday Life (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1505: The Soul and Modern Understanding (Virtual Tuesdays)
- ZELD-1506: Unknown History: Blacks, the White House and America II (Virtual Tuesdays)
Video instructions about how to register for a course online are available on the Corporate College® website.
Note: Registering for more than one class at once? Please ensure all selected classes are in your cart before checking out. If you attempt to make more than one purchase of the same amount within a 24-hour period, the system may generate an error message and reject your payment. If this occurs, please wait at least 24 hours to register and pay for additional classes.