Food Safety and Event Planning
Whether you are looking to become an event planner or to gain food safety knowledge, Corporate College’s online hospitality classes have the knowledge you need to take your career to the next level.
We have also partnered with TAP Series to offer the interactive food safety online courses that are designed for food safety managers, individuals interested or needing to become aware of non-allergen foods, and those who are looking to develop a written food-service operations marketing plan.
Interested in taking the Ohio Level Two: Food Safety Manager Certificate Exam? Visit a Pearson VUE testing center. Pearson VUE has 1,400 testing centers and the cost for exams is about $47.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Request Program Information or Ask a Question
Contact us via phone as well (216-987-2909)
View Courses and Register:
- ZPDI-1245: Allergen Awareness (Online)
- ZPDI-1246: Allergen Plan Development (Online)
- ZPDI-1247: Allergen Plan Specialist (Online)
- ZPDI-1242: Allergen-Friendly Series (Online)
- ZPDI-0476: Career Development Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-1276: Event Planner Career Prep (Online)
- ZPDI-1415: Ohio Level One Food Protection Manager Certification (Online)
- ZPDI-1243: Ohio Level Two Food Safety Manager Certification (Online)
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales (Online)