Food Safety and Event Planning
Whether you are looking to become an event planner or to gain food safety knowledge, Corporate College’s online hospitality classes have the knowledge you need to take your career to the next level.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
- ZPDI-1245: Allergen Awareness (Online)
- ZPDI-1246: Allergen Plan Development (Online)
- ZPDI-1247: Allergen Plan Specialist (Online)
- ZPDI-1242: Allergen-Friendly Series (Online)
- ZPDI-1275: Become an Entrepreneur (Online)
- ZPDI-0476: Career Development Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-0485: Earn More With Service (Online)
- ZPDI-1276: Event Planner Career Prep (Online)
- ZPDI-1415: Ohio Level One Food Protection Manager Certification (Online)
- ZPDI-1243: Ohio Level Two Manager Certification in Food Protection Training (Online)
- ZPDI-0486: Ohio Retail Manager Certification in Food Protection Training Level II (Online)
- ZPDI-1244: Strategies for Increasing Sales (Online)
Exam Details: PearsonVue
- Visit the Pearson VUE testing homepage.
- Pearson VUE has 1,400 testing centers and the cost for exams is about $47.
Scheduling Examination Directions
- Before logging in to schedule an exam, find the nearest testing center.
- Then log on to https://www.pearsonvue.com/nrfsp/ and select the International Certified Food Safety Manager examination.
- Select “Create account”.
- Completed the application with your personal information and answer two security questions.
- If you are enrolling for someone else you will need to know the question answers.
- There are survey questions you are not required to answer.
- Process payment.
- Within a couple days, you will receive an authorization code and instructions for making an appointment to take the examination.
Ohio Test Center Procedure
Ohio test center users need to send a copy of the TAP Training Certificate and exam certificate to the state. Click here for instructions.
For paper based exam, click here to view Ohio food safety manager examination proctors.
Mark Bakos and Associates
866.826.2682 (toll free)