Event Planning/Hospitality Industry Solutions
The Event and Meeting Planning industry is one of the top 10 fastest growing industries in Northeast Ohio and is expected to grow 11% from 2016 to 2026 according to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. With the areas recent surge in casinos, hotels, restaurants and venues, event planners are in high demand. The Hospitality/Event Planning program at Corporate College gives you the skills necessary to gain employment and enjoy a successful career.
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4931 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
Is Event Planning Right for You?
You may have been entertaining the idea of pursuing a career in Event Planning, but you may not be completely sure if this is the right career for you. Learning the Basics of Event Planning can help you make that decision by better understanding the skills and tools needed for this career, relative to your budget, lifestyle, organizational skills and much more!
Professional Development in Meeting and Event Management
Deciding to become an event planner requires learning the essentials and all components necessary for a successful career. The Fundamentals of Meeting and Event Management course will provide you with the tools and strategies to excel in event management.
The program is designed to:
- Educate participants in the fundamentals and practical knowledge of event and meeting planning
- Provide you with the skills necessary for developing, planning, marketing and executing a successful event
- Explain how to advance your event planning career, including guidelines for career pathways and options that are available and steps to take to begin your own business
This program offers interactive instruction with hands-on creative activities, brainstorming sessions, volunteer opportunities and guest lecturers from the top event planners and resources in the area.
- ZPDI-1238: Fundamentals of Meeting and Event Management (Part One and Two)
- ZPDI-1252: Fundamentals of Meeting and Event Management: Design (Part Two)
- ZPDI-1251: Fundamentals of Meeting and Event Management: Planning (Part One)
Online Event Planning and Hospitality Offerings
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.