Corporate College offers flexible online programs for K-12 teachers to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward license renewal. These programs provide essential skills and knowledge critical for success in today's teaching and learning environment. Check with your school district or board of education regarding continuing education credit before registering.
- All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start.
- Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others may take anywhere from 30 days to 12 months.
- Our partnerships with various online vendors ensure you get the most up-to-date, industry-recognized curriculum.
- Class access starts within two business days of registration via email.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register
Parent and Community Impact
- ZPDI-0455: Effective Parent-Teacher Meetings (Online)
- ZPDI-0458: Managing Conflict for Teachers and Educational Support Personnel (Online)
Teacher's Aide Certification
- ZPDI-1284: Advanced Writing (Online)
- ZPDI-0465: Teaching Math (Online)
- ZPDI-0466: Teaching Reading (Online)
- ZPDI-0468: Teaching Science to Children in Grades 4 - 6 (Online)
- ZPDI-0469: Teaching Strategies for Students with ADHD (Online)
- ZPDI-0470: Teaching Students in High School (Online)
- ZPDI-0471: Teaching Writing (Online)
- ZPDI-0453: Creating a Global Classroom (Online)
- ZPDI-0457: Learning Styles in the Classroom (Online)
- ZPDI-0461: Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom (Online)
- ZPDI-0463: Project-Based Learning Strategies and Tools (Online)
Teaching with Technology
- ZPDI-0454: Effective and Engaging Use of Interactive Whiteboards in the Classroom (Online)
- ZPDI-0464: Students as Content Creators (Online)
- ZPDI-0474: Using Web Resources in the Classroom (Online)
Safety and Bullying
- ZPDI-0462: Online Safety for Teachers and Students (Online)
- ZPDI-0472: Understanding and Preventing Cyberbullying (Online)