How to Register for Classes
Community Education offers several ways to register for classes. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Are you a Tri-C Student?
- Yes: Your Tri-C ID (S-Number) and password will be needed to complete your online registration/checkout process
- Yes, but it has been longer than one year: Complete the non-credit registration form online (here) before registering for a class.
- No, I am new to Tri-C: Complete the non-credit registration form online (here) before registering for a class.
View the below video to assist in registering for the Community Education classes.
View the online course registration FAQs for questions.
- Credit Card Service Fee: A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Corporate College and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) credit and non-credit tuition, fees and other student account charges.
Register In Person
You may register in person at any Tri-C Enrollment Center using a check, money order or cash. Credit cards are not accepted at the registration window.
See the Enrollment Center webpage for locations and hours of operation.
Register via Email
Register via email with the Enrollment Center at email@example.com
Visit our “Virtual Information Desk” M-Th 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. for help with enrollment, registration and connecting to student resources at Tri-C!
Withdrawals and Refunds
Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100% refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the course start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five (but prior to three) business days before the course start date.
- No refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the course start date. No exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to course start date.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or their designee. The official receipt date is the day and time the request is received.
Although the College is committed to delivering all classes that are scheduled, there are times when a class is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If a class is canceled, a 100% refund is automatically processed for students who do not choose to transfer to another available class. Please make sure to update your student information when registering. College personnel will make every attempt to notify registered students of class cancellations using the information listed on the student’s account.
You will receive a full refund for any canceled courses. View additional information on refunds.