How to Register for Classes
There are several ways to register for community education courses. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Call 216-987-3075 and select Option 1. Please have course registration numbers (CRNs) and credit card information available.*
Visit a campus Enrollment Center. Cash or check only. Enrollment Center locations
You may view course listings in the All Courses section of this site or on a program page. Click on the course to view available dates and register online.* View the online course registration FAQs or watch the videos below for more information.
*A 2.25% service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Corporate College® and Cuyahoga Community College credit and noncredit tuition, fees and other student account charges. See our FAQs document for details.
Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100% refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the course start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five (but prior to three) business days before the course start date.
- No refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the course start date. No exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to course start date.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or their designee. The official receipt date is the day and time the request is received.
Although the College is committed to delivering all classes that are scheduled, there are times when a class is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If a class is canceled, a 100% refund is automatically processed for students who do not choose to transfer to another available class. Please make sure to update your student information when registering. College personnel will make every attempt to notify registered students of class cancellations using the information listed on the student’s account.
Refunds can be processed using the credit card used at the time of payment at the request of the student. Otherwise, all refunds are paid by check from Cuyahoga Community College District to the student regardless of the method or source of original registration payment. Please allow three to four weeks for the refund check to be processed and mailed to the address provided at registration. If there has been an address change, please provide the corrected address with your withdrawal request.