How to Register for Classes
You can register for community education classes online or in person at one of our campuses. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Are you a Tri-C Student?
- If you are a Tri-C Student, please have your Tri-C ID (S-Number) and password to complete your online registration/checkout process.
- If you are not yet a Tri-C student or do not remember your S-Number, please complete the non-credit registration form online (here) before registering for a class.
Click on a course link to view available dates and register online.* View the online course registration FAQs or watch the videos below for more information.
*Credit Card Service Fee: A 2.25 percent service fee will apply to all payments made by credit card for Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) credit and non-credit tuition, fees and other student account charges.
Visit a campus Enrollment Center. Cash or check only.
Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100% refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the course start date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five (but prior to three) business days before the course start date.
- No refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the course start date. No exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to course start date.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or their designee. The official receipt date is the day and time the request is received.
Although the College is committed to delivering all classes that are scheduled, there are times when a class is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If a class is canceled, a 100% refund is automatically processed for students who do not choose to transfer to another available class. Please make sure to update your student information when registering. College personnel will make every attempt to notify registered students of class cancellations using the information listed on the student’s account.
If you paid with a credit card, a refund will be issued back to your credit card account. If you paid with a check, you will receive your refund via USPS within four to six weeks. If you have not received your refund check after six weeks, you can contact Bank Mobile at 877-327-9515 to inquire about its status and request the check be re-issued if needed.