Chefs' Table at Corporate College
Welcome to the Chefs' Table Corporate College® East - a new culinary experience, hosted by Chef Brandt Evans. Notable chefs will offer recipe demos, prep techniques and more. Following each presentation, you will have a chance to “ask the chef” in a live Q&A session.
The Chefs’ Table is our new, state-of-the-art culinary kitchen at Corporate College East, designed for culinary demos, private events and team-building activities.
Until further notice, these classes will be offered virtually, due to local and state safe-distancing requirements. Content will be shared via Webex. Once registered, you will receive a Webex link the day before your class via email.
We look forward to cooking with you!
View Course Descriptions and Register:
Classes are $15 each. Click on the links below to register.
- ZELD-1240: A Cut Above the Rest
- ZELD-1235: All About Cookware and Cutlery: How to Decide?
- ZCKG-1226: Ask the Chef!
- ZCKG-1230: Let's Talk Turkey
- ZCKG-1202: Mexican Dinner
- ZCKG-1220: Olive Oil: Delicious and Healthy
- ZCKG-1225: Personal Chef Eric Wells: At Your Service
- ZCKG-1227: Spice It Up
- ZCKG-1201: Tamales and Tacos
- ZELD-1233: Vegan, Vegetarian … What’s the Difference?
- ZCKG-1223: What's in Your Pantry?
Tri-C offers additional culinary classes via our community education programming. Click the links below to view current offerings.
Our classes provide a unique opportunity for you to watch an experienced local chef prepare their favorite recipes and answer your questions in a live, virtual Q&A session. We can't wait for you to join us! Until then, please enjoy these recipes from past sessions:
Additional recipes from local chefs: