Update: Community Education and COVID-19
In response to the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, all on-site Community Education classes are cancelled through April 30.
If you are registered for an affected session, you will receive a full refund. If you paid with a credit card, a refund will be issued back to your credit card account. If you paid with a check, you will receive your refund via USPS within 4 to 6 weeks.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Visit Tri-C’s coronavirus webpage for the latest information. Thank you for your understanding.
View Life Through a Lens
Capture new memories with these classes, designed around the DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) and mirrorless cameras and lenses. Whether a beginner or more advanced, we have a class to help sharpen your skills and bring your photos into focus.
Each of the four digital photography starter courses is three hours long, with a fee of $49.99 per class. Bring your camera to class. For best results, these classes should be taken in succession.
- Digital Photography I: Introduction to the DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- Digital Photography II: "Making" Photos in the Manual Mode
- Digital Photography III: Reading the Light
- Digital Photography IV: The Lowlight Course: Shooting When the Lights Are Out, Without Flash
Advanced digital photography courses covering Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and sports and action photography are also available.
View Course Schedule and Register:
- ZREC-1287: Adobe Lightroom for Photographers
- ZREC-1106: Digital Photography I: Intro to DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- ZREC-1080: Digital Photography II: “Making” Photos in the Manual Mode
- ZREC-1097: Digital Photography III: Reading the Light
- ZREC-1079: Digital Photography IV: The Low Light Class — Shooting When the Lights Are Out, With No Flash!
- ZREC-1278: Digital Photography: Practicum Field Trip
- ZREC-1105: Photoshop: Post-Production and Editing Your Photos
- ZREC-1272: Sports and Action Photography