Update: In-person classes are now available
We are pleased to once again offer digital photography classes on-site at Corporate College® East and Corporate College West. We’ve updated our return-to-campus protocols to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Responsible RestartOhio Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education. You will receive instructions via email prior to your class.
Visit tri-c.edu/coronavirus for up-to-date information on Tri-C’s ongoing COVID-19 response. If you are not already on our email list, sign up today to ensure you receive important updates related to future community education programming.
We look forward to seeing you on campus again soon!
View Life Through a Lens
Capture new memories with these classes, designed around the DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) and mirrorless cameras and lenses. Whether a beginner or more advanced, we have a class to help sharpen your skills and bring your photos into focus.
Each of the four digital photography starter courses is three hours long, with a fee of $49.99 per class. Bring your camera to class. For best results, these classes should be taken in succession.
- Digital Photography I: Introduction to the DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- Digital Photography II: "Making" Photos in the Manual Mode
- Digital Photography III: Reading the Light
- Digital Photography IV: The Lowlight Course: Shooting When the Lights Are Out, Without Flash
Advanced digital photography courses covering Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and sports and action photography are also available.
View Course Schedule and Register:
- ZREC-1287: Adobe Lightroom for Photographers
- ZREC-1106: Digital Photography I: Intro to DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- ZREC-1080: Digital Photography II: “Making” Photos in the Manual Mode
- ZREC-1097: Digital Photography III: Reading the Light
- ZREC-1079: Digital Photography IV: The Low Light Class — Shooting When the Lights Are Out, With No Flash!
- ZREC-1278: Digital Photography: Practicum Field Trip
- ZREC-1105: Photoshop: Post-Production and Editing Your Photos
- ZREC-1272: Sports and Action Photography