Capture new memories with these classes, designed around the DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) and mirrorless cameras and lenses. Whether a beginner or more advanced, we have a class to help sharpen your skills and bring your photos into focus.
Each of the four digital photography starter courses is three hours long, with a fee of $49.99 per class. Bring your camera to class. For best results, these classes should be taken in succession.
- Digital Photography Course I: Intro to DSLR Camera — Lens, Controls, Settings and More
- Digital Photography Course II: Composition, ISO, Shutter Speed and More
- Digital Photography Course III: Imaging, Aperture and More
- Digital Photography Course IV: The Lowlight Class — Shooting When the Lights are Out (With No Flash)
Advanced digital photography courses covering Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and sports photography are also available.
View Course Schedule and Register:
- ZREC-1287: Adobe Lightroom for Photographers
- ZREC-1106: Digital Photography I: Intro to DSLR Camera — Lens, Controls, Settings and More
- ZREC-1080: Digital Photography II: Composition, ISO, Shutter Speed and More
- ZREC-1097: Digital Photography III: Imaging, Aperture and More
- ZREC-1079: Digital Photography IV: The Low Light Class — Shooting When the Lights Are Out, With No Flash!
- ZREC-1105: Photoshop: Post-Production and Editing Your Photos
- ZREC-1272: Sports and Action Photography