Online Associate of Arts Degree
Online Associate of Arts: The Basics
Like what you see and still want to learn more? Attend a virtual information session to learn even more about the program. Topics include: program overview, online instruction, support resources, flexible scheduling, priority registration and more.
We currently have the following information sessions scheduled:
- Monday, Jan. 30 at 11 a.m. (Register by Friday, Jan. 27 at 12 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 3 p.m. (Register by Monday, Feb. 27 at 12 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 29 at 5:30 p.m. (Register by Tuesday, March 28 at 12 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 29 at 10 a.m. (Register by Friday, April 28 at 12 p.m.)
Unavailable for these times but still interested in learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual appointment!
Start or Finish Your Degree Online
- Earn an Associate of Arts degree 100% online at Tri-C
- Lowest tuition in the state
- Transfer credits to any Ohio public college or university
- Flexible learning options to fit your busy lifestyle
- Full access to support resources
- Designated program manager to assist every step of the way
The Online Associate of Arts (Online AA) degree is a flexible two-year degree designed for students who want to begin their studies at Tri-C and plan to transfer to a baccalaureate degree-granting college or university for completion of a four-year degree. Students should meet with an academic counselor to plan a course of study that will meet their transfer requirements.