Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Esperanza Inc.
- Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp. (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church)
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
To support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable, community-based educational and workforce programming.
The centers provide access to the following classes and programs:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- GED/ASPIRE and Adult Diploma Programs
- College and Career Readiness Workshops
- Women in Transition Services
- Assistance with College and Financial Aid Applications
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction Training
- Information Technology (IT) and Health IT Training
Many of the services are available at no cost.
To find out what is happening at an Access Center near you, click on the button below.