Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with Esperanza Inc., MetroHealth Medical Center, Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp. (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church) and Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority.
The purpose of the Access Centers is to support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable as well as no-cost community-based educational and workforce programming.
Programs and courses include:
- Adult Diploma Program (earn your high school credential for an in-demand job)
- Digital Literacy (new technology user)
- Google IT Certificate (training for entry level jobs in IT support)
- English Language Learners (includes reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- Medical Terminology (introduction to medical vocabulary)
- Workforce Success Course (discover your employable skills)
- Women in Transition Program
To start your application process, pre-register below.