Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Esperanza Inc.
- Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp. (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church)
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
To support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable, community-based educational and workforce programming.
The centers provide access to the following classes and programs:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- GED/ASPIRE and Adult Diploma Programs
- College and Career Readiness Workshops
- Women in Transition Services
- Assistance with College and Financial Aid Applications
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction Training
- Information Technology (IT) and Health IT Training
Many of the services are available at no cost.
Free Workforce Success Seminar Course
This eight week online course is designed to sharpen skills necessary to succeed in the workplace while providing an introduction to Tri-C and its resources. It begins June 8 and runs through the first week of August. Participants will:
- Get help with career planning, resumé writing and job searching
- Improve study, time management and problem-solving skills
- Sharpen workforce skills
- Identify and boost employable skills
- Earn Tri-C college credit
Instruction materials will be available online for self-paced review, with morning and evening sessions with the instructor to go over lessons at designated times during the week.
Sign up now for the free Workforce Success Seminar, starting June 8, 2020.