Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with Esperanza Inc.; Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp., an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church; and Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority to support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable, community-based educational and workforce programming.
The centers provide access to the following classes and programs:
- English as a Second Language
- GED/ASPIRE and Adult Diploma Programs
- College and Career Readiness Workshops
- Women in Transition Services
- Assistance with College and Financial Aid Applications
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction Training
- Information Technology (IT) and Health IT Training
Many of the services are available at no cost.
View our frequently asked questions, to learn more about the Access Center services.
To request more information and be added to our email list, fill out the form below: