Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with:
- Esperanza Inc.
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp. (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church)
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
To support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable, community-based educational and workforce programming.
The centers provide access to the following classes and programs:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- GED/ASPIRE and Adult Diploma Programs
- College and Career Readiness Workshops
- Women in Transition Services
- Assistance with College and Financial Aid Applications
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction Training
- Information Technology (IT) and Health IT Training
Many of the services are available at no cost.
Workforce Success Course
- Discover your employable skills
- Get help with career planning, resumé writing and identifying job opportunities
- Learn study skills, problem-solving and time management strategies
- Meet one-on-one with a counselor to find your pathway to education and job training
- Explore Tri-C resources available to you
- Earn Tri-C college credit
The course is available at no cost to you through available scholarships. Sign up and complete a Tri-C application to qualify.
Sign up for the Workforce Success Course.