Tri-C Access Centers will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. These programs can lead to a job with family-supporting wages or put you on a path to a college degree. The centers offer a range of services designed to meet you wherever you are in your education or career.
Cuyahoga Community College is partnering with:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Esperanza Inc.
- Olivet Housing and Community Development Corp. (an arm of Olivet Institutional Baptist Church)
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
To support individuals and families on their path to success by providing affordable, community-based educational and workforce programming.
The centers provide access to the following classes and programs:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- GED/ASPIRE and Adult Diploma Programs
- College and Career Readiness Workshops
- Women in Transition Services
- Assistance with College and Financial Aid Applications
- Advanced Manufacturing and Construction Training
- Information Technology (IT) and Health IT Training
Many of the services are available at no cost.
Free Workforce Success Seminar at MetroHealth Medical Center
Earn college credit and prepare for the workforce by completing this seminar. In this series of classes, you will:
- Learn to identify your employable skills
- Receive help with career planning, resume writing and identifying job opportunities
- Master study skills, problem-solving and time management strategies
- Determine a pathway to education and job training
- Understand Tri-C resources available to you
The seminar course is free. Seating is limited; advance registration required.
Dates, Times and Location:
Wednesdays, January 29, 2020 - March 18, 2020
MetroHealth Medical Center
2500 MetroHealth Drive, Room S-101
Cleveland, OH 44109
The class is free, but seating is limited. Advance registration is required.
You must attend each session to complete the seminar and receive college credit from Tri-C.
For more information, or to register: