Student Career Services
Regular Office Hours during Summer Term!
Tri-C's Career Center provides free career development and transition services to all Tri-C students and alumni. Located on all main Tri-C campus, the Career Center is staffed with experienced Career Services Specialists to coach individuals towards career success, and Employee Relations Specialists who partner with employers to identify internship, cooperative education, and employment opportunities.
General services include but are not limited to:
- Gaining a standout Internship and/or Co-op experiences.
- Assistance in creating an effective resume.
- One-on-One coaching appointments for all phases of the job search process.
- Targeted and interactive workshops.
- Employer Relations Specialist to help network with employers in the community.
- An extensive media library on all things career related.