Student Career Services
The Career Center is Open Virtually!
In response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Tri-C Career Center services are open virtually for Fall 2020.
To accommodate the remote instruction period, the Career Center is offering phone, email and video conferencing.
Remote Services Being Offered Include:
- Career Coaching
- Virtual Appointments via Phone, Email and Video Conferencing
- Resume Critique
- Mock Interview
- LinkedIn Assistance
- Job Search Assistance
- Internship and Co-op Planning
- Virtual Workshops
- 30-Minute Info Sessions
- Employment Opportunity Sharing
- Career Connections Newsletter (email CareerServices@tri-c.edu for subscription)
*NEW! Chat with a Career Coach
“Pop-in” with a Career Coach any day of the week. Think of this as your “virtual drop in” to get quick career feedback or ask questions related to your resume, cover letter, upcoming interview, or other job search assistance. Click on any one of the times below or scroll down for dial in options, to ask over the phone.
** If prompted, the Webex password is Career2020
Dial-in options are available by calling 1-650-479-3207 and entering the access codes listed below:
- Monday, noon-1 p.m. with Maria Selos Access Code: 160 855 3405
- Tuesday, 6-7 p.m. with Dennis Joyce Access Code: 160 641 8133
- Wednesday, 10-11 a.m. with Eric Norris Access Code: 160 437 2376