Build Job Skills
Workforce Training courses and programs are designed to assist individuals with job skills training leading towards employment. Tri-C helps you prepare for a career, professional licensure or certification in your chosen field.Expand Your Skills
Workforce Skill Training
Train for the most in-demand jobs in Northeast Ohio. Tri-C Workforce training classes are flexibly scheduled, including day, evening and weekend classes. Some programs will train you to enter the workforce in three months. Many programs can begin your path to additional certification. Job placement also available.
- View the Workforce Programs
- Learn more about the Full Tuition Assistance Program
- Attend a Job Preparation and Placement Session
- Learn more about the new Ideation Station - Fab Lab
In-Demand Industry Fast-Track Training
Need to build job skills now? Tri-C's fast-track training programs offer skills and professional development designed to train you to enter the workforce in six months or less. Many programs can begin your path to additional certification.
For questions about fast-track programs or funding opportunities, call 216-987-0234 or email email@example.com.
Featured Fast-Track Training Programs:
- Certified Logistics Associate or Certified Logistics Technician
- Project Manager Entry Level Certificate
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Certified Production Technician
- Quality and Continual Improvement Supervisor Entry Level Certificate
- Community Health Worker
- Cleveland Codes Software Developers Academy
- Experienced Project Manager Certificate
- Experienced Quality and Continual Improvement Leadership Certificate
- Patient Access Specialist
Individual professional and continuing education courses
Increase your proficiency or gain valuable new skills that will help build your career. Choose from a variety of courses and classes designed to give you the competitive edge.
- Gain new skills to increase proficiency and marketability
- Check out all of Tri-C's Continuing Education options
- Plan a customized training for your employees
- Take a class or train your employees at our Conference Center
- Link learning to action in your small business