Cleveland Codes Software Developers Academy
Passionate about problem-solving and creative thinking? Interested in creating new apps, building websites, or developing software? Ready for a challenging new career in technology? Then Cleveland Codes is right for you!
About the Course
Cleveland Codes is a 14-week hybrid IT Fast Track Program for $4,500. Students work through self-directed online content prior to class. Class meets Monday - Thursday from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. with two days in-person and two days online via Webex. This flexible approach to learning provides students with the skills necessary to pursue a career in web application and development by learning to program in Python.
Students develop key skills in:
- Object-oriented programming
- Back-end and front-end web development
- Relational database systems
- Technical interviewing and career development
With successful completion of all program requirements, students will have the opportunity to connect with many resources to assist with internships and or job placement.
The next Cleveland Codes cohort begins on August 22, 2022.
- Complete the online application intake form.
- Take a short online assessment that will be emailed to you once you complete the intake form.
Applicants who score well enough on the assessment will be invited to an onsite interview and be prepared to:
Take an onsite pre-test:
Submit a resume and a detailed two paragraph essay discussing:
Why do you want to enter the field of Software Development?
Why do you believe you would succeed in it?
Participate in a brief behavioral style interview
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email after completing step three. Applicants who do not meet entrance requirements will be invited to join alternative programs in the Tri-C IT Center of Excellence.
Financing Your Future
Once you receive an acceptance notification, you may officially enroll into Cleveland Codes. The course cost is $4,500 and covers all program supplies, certification exams, and instruction.
Course Payment Methods:
- Submit a one-time payment in the full amount at the time of enrollment
- Set up an installment plan by working with the Tri-C Workforce Enrollment Center
- Learn if you qualify for a workforce training grant through Ohio Means Jobs
- Apply for a workforce scholarship through Tri-C
- Have you or your family experienced financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Cuyahoga Community College’s Full Tuition Assistance program can help. See if you qualify.