Law Enforcement Advanced Training
Must be employed as a Corrections Officer to attend this Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission-Certified Academy. For more information, please contact the Advanced Training Office at 216-987-3033.
Advanced Law Enforcement Training
Must be employed within the Law Enforcement Profession (Police, Private Security, Bailiff and Correction).
- OPOTC Refresher Academy
- OPOTC Update Training
- Advanced Firearms
- Private Security Firearms
- Corrections Supervisor/Administrator
- Homeland Security (Incident Command Systems)
- OPOTC Instructor Certification Training
- Police Urban Mountain Bicycle Course
Duration of training varies per course.
Upcoming Test Dates
2021 Physical Agility Test Dates
- Jan. 17
- Feb. 21
- March 21
- April 11
- May 16
- June 13
- July 18
- Aug. 15
- Sept. 19
- Oct. 17
- Nov. 14
- Dec. 12
Click on the link below to register.