Manufacturing Technical Readiness
This program area offers courses designed for anyone working in a manufacturing job who wants to improve their basic technical skills. Students can enroll in any or all classes that meet their professional needs. A certificates of completion is issued for each class completed.
Who should attend?
Production workers, shop floor technicians, CNC operators, supervisors.
View Courses & Register
- ZAMT-1195: Advanced Applied Shop Mathematics
- ZAMT-1006: Blueprint Reading for Machinists
- ZUTC-1000: Design Station: Guitar Project
- ZAMT-1116: Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- ZINM-1087: Hydraulics/Centrifugal Pumps
- ZAMT-1087: Measurement & Gaging
- ZAMT-1194: OSHA Safety
- ZINM-1089: Pneumatics/Hydraulics for Oatey
- ZAMT-1123: Safety in the Shop
- ZAMT-1002: Shop Floor Calculations