Engineering Technology is the profession in which knowledge of the applied mathematical and natural sciences gained by higher education, practical experience, and competence developed in a specific field is devoted to application of engineering principles and the implementation of technological advances for the benefit of humanity through its focus on product improvement, manufacturing, and automation of technological processes and operational functions. - Engineering Technology Council of the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE).
- ABET accredited
- Industrial Engineering program includes Smart Manufacturing in curriculum
- Internships and Co-Op assignments available with leading companies in the industry
- Credits transfer to our university partner institutions
- Virtual, online, and on-site classes at all four campuses
- Scholarships and financial assistance available