Step One: Complete All Health Requirements and Immunizations
All health and immunization requirements are detailed in the Health Careers and Nursing Immunization and Health Requirement Completion Guide.
- Note: All prospective NURS 1010 must attend internship/clinical/practicum experiences at external clinical facilities once enrolled in the course. Clinical facilities will not allow students into the facility without appropriate documentation of required immunizations. Immunization requirements may vary and does include COVID-19 vaccination.
- The inability of a student to obtain one or more required immunization(s) for personal, religious, medical and/or other reasons may prevent them from participating in the required internship/clinical/practicum experience at one or more facilities and therefore may result in the inability to complete NURS 1010.
To complete this step, you must FIRST create an account in American Data Bank - Complio.
To obtain a Complio account, you must first attend a mandatory ADB-Complio Compliance Orientation Session. Sessions are held via WebEx. Follow this link to register: Tri-C Health Careers Student Compliance Resources: Cleveland Ohio. Click on the tile labeled Register for a Clinical Compliance Training Session to begin the process. You will need your S-Number and password.
For questions regarding registration, please email Brittany.Pearsall@tri-c.edu. Please allow 48 business hours for a response.
- Training sessions are usually held on:
- Tuesdays from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Please use the link in the paragraph above to confirm the dates and times of the training sessions and to register.
The cost to create a Complio account is $87-$139. This fee includes your fingerprinting, background check, and document manager.
If you have previously started a Complio account account OR started a BCI background check, please email NursingCompliance@tri-c.edu BEFORE completing this step. Please allow 48 business hours for a response.
If you have already started an account in CastleBranch, you ARE REQUIRED to start a new account in Complio. Please follow the steps above to attend training.