3D Digital Design and Manufacturing Technology
Area of Study: 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology
Degree/Certificate: Certificate of Proficiency
Contact the Financial Aid Office regarding certificate eligibility
Program Description: The 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology Certificate Program is a one-year program designed to train individuals in the field of 3D digital design and additive manufacturing technologies.
Audience: Individuals interested in pursuing a career in additive manufacturing with a focus in 3D design and 3D printing principles.
- High school diploma or GED
- Accuplacer assessment for mathematics and English may be required
- Earn a one-year certificate with only 32 credit hours of classroom and hands-on training
- Flexible scheduling for day and evening courses
- Certificate of Proficiency credits can be transferred to Tri-C’s Associate of Applied Science Degree in Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology or to four-year colleges and universities
- Internship opportunities for those who qualify
- Job placement and career services available
- Learn 3D computer-aided drafting software, 3D scanners, 3D printers, reverse engineering software, rapid prototyping and subtractive manufacturing principles
- Master manufacturing technology and engineering principles, opportunity to gain employment in additive manufacturing fields
- Earn two short-term 3D/AM certificates that lead to One-Year Certificate of Proficiency in 3D Digital Design & Manufacturing Technology
Financial Aid: Financial assistance, in the form of grants, scholarships, and other funding resources may be available. Contact the Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Office for more information at 216-987-0272.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please view the disclosure for this program.