Cash in on CCR Course
Captioners and Court Reporters are in demand! We are offering a free, four-week online mini course to help you discover if this career is right for you. July 1 - July 28, 2019.
Ca$h in today to begin a flexible, exciting and lucrative career.
About the course
- Convenient online course site available 24 hours a day
- No required homework or tests
- Easy access to documents, videos and discussion board forums
- Access to faculty for questions
What you'll learn
- Skills necessary to work as a captioner or court reporter
- Career opportunities in the field of court reporting captioning
- How much you can earn with a two-year degree or certificate
- Licensing and other requirements for your state
- Equipment and technology used in the profession
- Online and classroom programs offered at Tri-C
- Enrollment Process
- How to write the alphabet and more on the steno keyboard **
About your instructor
Jen Krueger, Ph.D., is a former court reporter and a professor of Captioning and Court Reporting at Tri-C. Krueger is a certified reporting instructor who began teaching at Tri-C in 1994. The Journal of Court Reporting recently honored Krueger with an award for innovative use of technology.
**A Project Steno and/or NCRA A to Z scholarship may be available to students who complete the specified requirements.