Cash in on CCR Course
Captioners and Court Reporters are in demand! We are offering a free, four-week online mini course to help you discover if this career is right for you. Sept. 20 through Oct. 17, 2021.
Ca$h in today to begin a flexible, exciting and lucrative career.
About the course
- Convenient online course site available 24 hours a day
- No required homework or tests
- Easy access to documents, videos and discussion board forums
- Access to faculty for questions
What you'll learn
- Skills necessary to work as a captioner or court reporter
- Career opportunities in the field of court reporting and captioning
- Earning potential with a two-year degree or certificate
- Licensing and other requirements for your state
- Equipment and technology used in the profession
- Online and classroom programs offered at Tri-C
- Enrollment process
- Steno keyboard basics
- Voicewriting fundamentals
- Details about digital reporting and transcription
About your instructor
Jen Krueger, Ph.D. is a former court reporter and a professor of Captioning and Court Reporting at Tri-C. Krueger is a certified reporting instructor who began teaching at Tri-C in 1994. The Journal of Court Reporting recently honored Krueger with an award for innovative use of technology.
Are you a Tri-C Student?
- If you are a Tri-C Student, please have your Tri-C ID (S-Number) and password to complete your online registration/checkout process
- If you are not yet a Tri-C student or do not remember your S-Number, please complete the non-credit registration form online before registering for a class.
Once you have been issued a student number, please click the link below to register