Are you ready to upgrade your future?
Pursuing a degree or additional training at Tri-C can help you reach your personal, career and academic goals. Education can help you improve your performance in your current position, help you access promotions and new positions at your current place of employment and can fit around your lifestyle. In some cases, Employer Tuition Assistance can be combined with financial aid and scholarships. Check with your employer’s human resources department to learn what benefits are available to you.
Spring 2023 Employee Tuition Assistance Online Information Sessions
Wednesday, April 5 | 9-10 a.m.
Thursday, May 11 | 2-3 p.m.
To register, e-mail email@example.com or call 216-987-4209.
- 200-plus programs to choose from, including workforce, professional development and post-degree options
- Lowest tuition in Northeast Ohio and available scholarships
- Flexible educational options for working adults
- Classes available days, evenings and weekends
- Online, face-to-face and hybrid classes available
- Short-term workforce programs to fast-track your goals
- Access to resources such as tutoring, computer labs, and academic and personal counseling services
How does Employer Tuition Assistance work?
- Explore our educational pathways.
- Check with your company’s human resources department to learn about their process for tuition reimbursement.
- Apply to Tri-C and register.