Are you ready to have a more productive and engaged workforce?
Providing additional training to your workforce allows employers to:
- Attract and retain talented personnel
- Improve bench strength
- Improve internal and external stakeholders’ perception of company culture
- 200-plus certificate and degree programs, including workforce, professional development and post-degree options
- Lowest tuition in Northeast Ohio
- Evening, weekend, online, in-person and hybrid programming at your site or ours
- Dedicated team to support your employees
How does Employer Tuition Assistance Work?
- Work with Tri-C staff to determine professional development needs
- Determine what reimbursement model works for your company and employees
- Tri-C staff helps your employees navigate enrollment and registration processes and connects them to academic and personal resources
- Tri-C provides data on completion so you can promote your well-educated workforce to potential clients