Steelworker for the Future
Steelworker for the Future® Program Highlights
Cuyahoga Community College has partnered with Cleveland-Cliffs, the world’s leading steel company, to develop the next generation of the steel industry's workforce. Training is targeted toward high-tech, well-paying job specialties in electrical and mechanical technology.
- Depending on the pathway selected, students will enroll and take Mechanical or Electrical related courses at Tri-C that is given in classroom and hand-on learning environments.
- College credit will be issued*.
- *Earn an Associate's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Technology.
- Coming Soon: The college will soon offer this program (condensed) as a Technical Certificate awarded at time of completion. Please reach out to Tri-C for more information.
- On-Site training at Cleveland-Cliffs will be offered.
- Eligible participants may be hired based on hiring needs and requirements at the time of graduation.