Steelworker for the Future
Cuyahoga Community College has partnered with ArcelorMittal, the world’s leading steel company, to develop the next generation of the steel industry's workforce. Training is targeted toward high-tech, well-paying job specialties in electrical and mechanical technology.
- Associate of Technical Study degree
- Electrical Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology Option
- Associates degree cooperative work-study with a world-class corporation
- Up to 16 weeks of on-site paid training at ArcelorMittal
- Eligible graduates may be hired based on hiring needs and requirements at the time of graduation.
- For more information, visit www.steelworkerforthefuture.com