EMS Advanced Training
The EMS Advanced Training courses are offered to certified EMS and Healthcare providers. The programs are designed to enhance the knowledge and skill level of Northeast Ohio’s EMS/Healthcare providers.
- Must have state certification in EMS/Healthcare Provider training.
- To register for one of the following courses, please call Gwen Kovach at 216-987-5429 or Marcey Virant 216-987-5060.
- ZEMS-1045: 30 Hour EMT Refresher
- ZEMS-1043: 48-Hour Paramedic Refresher Blended
- ZEMS-1050: ACLS 8 Hour Refresher
- ZEMS-1041: BLS for Healthcare
- ZEMS-1006: BLS Healthcare Provider
- ZEMS-1038: Emergency Medical Refresher
- ZEMS-1037: Emergency Medical Responder
- ZEMS-1042: Emergency Medical Responder CE 1.5
- ZEMS-1048: Emergency Medical Responder CE 8.0
- -1038: Emergency Medical Responder Refresher
- ZEMS-1015: EMS Instructor
- -2730: EMS Instructor — Bridge
- ZEMS-1046: EMS Instructor — Bridge
- -2731: EMS Skills Day
- ZEMS-1047: EMS Skills Day
- ZEMS-1023: EMT Basic
- ZEMS-1044: Heartsaver CPR AED & First Aid
- ZEMS-1020: Heartsaver/AED