EMS Advanced Training
The EMS Advanced Training courses are offered to certified EMS and Healthcare providers. The programs are designed to enhance the knowledge and skill level of Northeast Ohio’s EMS/Healthcare providers.
- Must have state certification in EMS/Healthcare Provider training.
- To register, click on the specific course link below and you will be directed to the course registration page. You can also call the Enrollment Center at 216-987-4364 to register by phone.
- ZEMS-1045: 30 Hour EMT Refresher
- ZEMS-1043: 48-Hour Paramedic Refresher Blended
- ZEMS-1050: ACLS 8 Hour Refresher
- ZEMS-1051: BLS (CPR) Instructor
- ZEMS-1041: BLS/CPR for Health Care
- ZEMS-1038: Emergency Medical Refresher
- ZEMS-1042: Emergency Medical Responder CE 1.5
- ZEMS-1048: Emergency Medical Responder CE 8.0
- -1038: Emergency Medical Responder Refresher
- ZEMS-1015: EMS Instructor
- ZEMS-1047: EMS Skills Day
- ZEMS-1023: EMT Basic
- ZEMS-7050: EMT New Student Orientation
- ZEMS-1020: Stop the Bleed