Balancing school, work, family, and social life can seem overwhelming at times. Tri-C, community agencies, and national organizations offer many free services to help relieve academic, career, and personal pressure. There are also countless helpful online resources for those in need. Check out the links below and in the margins, and consult with a counselor if you have any questions. If you are interested in joining Active Minds, a student organization that strives to de-stigmatize mental illness and promote mental wellness, visit the Student Life or Counseling Office on your campus to learn more!
Tri-C's Free Student Resources
Suicide Prevention Video Resources
View the video links below for more important resources on why it is OK to call or text for help. Also, experience powerful personal stories of suicide attempt survivors who are advocates for suicide prevention and making the most of their lives.
- Suicide Prevention for College Students (4:25)
- Why Use Crisis Text Line (1:00)
- Rhett Miller's Reason to Call (1:06)
- Rob Delaney's Reason to Call (2:58)
- Jordan's Reason to Call (1:18)
- Scott's Reason to Call (3:01)
- John Draper's Reason to Call (1:14)
- Kevin Hines: Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Attempt Survivor Shares His Gratitude for Life
- The Terry Wise Story (3:31)