Event Parking at Tri-C District Garage
Park close to the action when attending Guardians games at Progressive Field and select concerts at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
*We WILL NOT not be open for parking during the CAVS 2023/2024 season.
- Convenient, safe and secure parking
- Security present at all times
- Proceeds from parking make a difference in the lives of Tri-C students by supporting scholarships awarded by the Tri-C Foundation
Guardians Games: Garage opens approximately 2 hours prior to a game's start time.
Select Concerts: Garage opens approximately 1.5 hours prior to a concert's start time.
Garage closes approximately 1 hour after Guardians game/concert end.
Rate is $25 per car for Guardians regular season home games.*
Rate is $20-50 per car for select concerts.*
Reserve your space early:
- Parking spaces are reserved for ONLY the event(s) for which you paid.
- Employee parking passes are not valid for special event parking, including but not limited to Guardians home games, special events, concerts, etc. Employees planning to attend any of these events where parking is available at the District parking garage are welcome to purchase parking online via Eventbrite (where applicable).
- Guardians parking purchases are transferable (dependent upon availability) but non-refundable.
- Concert parking is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a small service fee per space incurred with your credit card payment.
- Print the receipt from your Eventbrite email confirmation. This MUST be presented at the security booth in order gain entrance to the parking garage.
If reserved parking is no longer available, a limited number of spaces may still be open on a first-come, first-served basis for cash only at the gate.
*Parking rates and purchasing deadlines are subject to change. Parking is not offered for all concerts.
GUARDIANS DELAYED OR RESCHEDULED GAME PARKING POLICY:
- If the start of a regular season game is delayed but begins later that day/evening and is played through the end of the fifth inning, we will consider that game complete and no parking pass exchanges will be made.
- If a regular season game is cancelled and rescheduled as a single game at a later date, YOUR PARKING PASS can be used on the rescheduled game date only. ONLY THIS PARKING PASS WILL BE HONORED FOR THIS RESCHEDULED GAME.
- If the cancelled game is rescheduled as a double-header: Unfortunately we cannot know how many of our pre-paid full and partial season parking pass holders will stay for the double-headers and since our garage space is limited, we will be unable to accept our Eventbrite parking patrons passes during double-headers. Those Eventbrite parking patrons will be notified by email and offered the option to exchange their parking pass for a different regular season home game (where space is available).
- There are no cash refunds. You may be able to exchange a parking pass for a cancelled/rescheduled regular season home game for a different regular season home game, if space if available.