Event Parking at Tri-C District Garage
Park close to the action when attending games & concerts at Progressive Field & Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Convenient, safe and secure parking
- Security present at all times
- Proceeds from parking make a difference in the lives of Tri-C students by supporting scholarships awarded by the Tri-C Foundation
Opens two hours before game/concert time
Closes one hour after the game/concert ends
Rate is $20 per car for Indians Regular Season Home Games*
Rate is $10 per car for CAVS Regular Season Home Game and Concerts*
Reserve your space early:
- Parking spaces are reserved for ONLY the event(s) for which you paid.
- Employee parking passes are not valid for special event parking, including but not limited to Indians/CAVS home season games, special events, concerts, etc. Employees planning to attend any of these events where parking is available at the District parking garage are welcome to purchase parking online via Eventbrite (where applicable) or call Holly Dufala at 216-987-4765 for more information.
- Indians and CAVS parking purchases are transferable (dependent upon availability) but non-refundable.
- Concert parking is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Weekday Games: Parking spaces must be purchased by 2pm the day before the game.*
- Weekend and Monday Holiday Games: Parking spaces must be purchased by 2pm the Friday before these scheduled games.*
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a small service fee per space incurred with your credit card payment
- Print the receipt from your email confirmation. This MUST be presented at the security booth in order gain entrance to the parking garage.
If reserved parking is no longer available, a limited number of spaces may still be open on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Parking rates and purchasing deadlines are subject to change.