Metro Health Medical Center
The Tri-C Access Center at Metro Health Medical Center will connect you — easily and conveniently — with the education and job training you need to build a better future. Many of the services are available at no cost.
MetroHealth Medical Center
2500 MetroHealth Drive, Room S-101
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Free Workforce Success Seminar at MetroHealth Medical Center
Earn college credit and prepare for the workforce by completing this seminar. In this series of classes, you will:
- Learn to identify your employable skills
- Receive help with career planning, resume writing and identifying job opportunities
- Master study skills, problem-solving and time management strategies
- Determine a pathway to education and job training
- Understand Tri-C resources available to you
The seminar course is free. Seating is limited; advance registration required.
There are no current offerings scheduled. Please check back for the next session.
To request more information and be added to our email list, fill out the form below: