Benefits and Resources
We hope you enjoy these benefits and resources. Thank you for staying connected to Tri-C!
Best Benefits Club
As a part of the Cuyahoga Community College Alumni Initiative to serve, engage and connect with our graduates, we are proud to announce an expansive benefit program available to all Tri-C alumni – Best Benefits Club. Best Benefits Club is simple to access and use, with discounts on goods and services throughout the community, and across the country. Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Best Benefits Club website, create a username and password (on your initial visit), register using the activation code (ccca0913) and begin enjoying discounts on goods and services.
- There is no need to worry about keeping, carrying or losing a membership card.
- You can also download the free BBC app available for iPhone and Android to use your discounts on the go!
- Sign up so that each week you will receive an email message highlighting the special “Benny of the Week Deal,” available to you as a Tri-C alum, in addition to the discounts already offered through Best Benefits Club.
- If you have any other questions about Best Benefits Club, please contact them directly at 330-273-5756.
Tri-C associates can enjoy the benefit of our corporate pricing through Staples Advantage for personal purchases. Get deep discounts on everything from office supplies and cleaning products to technology. Two easy ways to save:
- Online: Click here to register for your online account to get Tri-C contract pricing at Order.StaplesAdvantage.com. You’ll get FREE, next-business-day delivery on orders of $50 or more delivered right to your home. Once registered, you’ll receive an email notification within 24-48 hours with your login information.
- In Store: Register your credit card and receive special Tri-C contract pricing or the lowest available price at more than 1,500 Staples stores. Once registered, you’ll receive an email notification within 24-48 hours that your card has been issued.