Discounts and Benefits
Show your Tri-C pride with exclusive alumni apparel now available online at the Tri-C Bookstore!
* Best Benefits Club - As a part of the Cuyahoga Community College Alumni Initiative to serve, engage and connect with our graduates, we are proud to announce an expansive benefit program available to all Tri-C alumni – Best Benefits Club. Best Benefits Club is simple to access and use, with discounts on goods and services throughout the community, and across the country.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Best Benefits Club website, create a username and passwork (on your initial visit), register using the activation code (ccca0913) and begin enjoying discounts on goods and services.
- There is no need to worry about keeping, carrying or losing a membership card.
- You can also download the free BBC app available for iPhone and Android to use your discounts on the go!
- Sign up so that each week you will receive an email message highlighting the special “Benny of the Week Deal,” available to you as a Tri-C alum, in addition to the discounts already offered through Best Benefits Club.
If you have any other questions about Best Benefits Club, please contact them directly at 330-273-5756.
* BJ's Wholesale Club - Tri-C Alumni are eligible for a discount on new memberships for BJ's Wholesale Club. A 13-month standard membership, which provides benefits for you and a friend, is available for $40. Complete and mail this form to Tim Otten at BJ's Wholesale Club, 6944 West 130th St, Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130, or give him a call at 440-396-5446.
* BodPod - Start your journey to physical fitness with a BodPod assessment on Tri-C's Eastern Campus. For the discounted rate of $10, the BodPod can measure your Body fat percentage, Resting metabolic rate and Total energy expenditure. Read more details here, and call 216-987-4822 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
* Career Center - Whether you are a new graduate looking for your first job, or a mid-level professional looking to make a career transition, the Cuyahoga Community College Career Center is staffed with experienced career service specialists who can provide a wide variety of FREE services to assist with all phases of your career development. Visit their website for more details about one-on-one coaching sessions, job readiness workshops, and more.
* Staples - Tri-C associates can enjoy the benefit of our corporate pricing through Staples Advantage for personal purchases. Get deep discounts on everything from office supplies and cleaning products to technology.
Two easy ways to save:
Online: Click here to register for your online account to get Tri-C contract pricing at Order.StaplesAdvantage.com. You’ll get FREE, next-business-day delivery on orders of $50 or more delivered right to your home. Once registered, you’ll receive an email notification within 24-48 hours with your login information.
In the Retail Store: Register your credit card and receive special Tri-C contract pricing or the lowest available price at more than 1,500 Staples stores. Once registered, you’ll receive an email notification within 24-48 hours that your card has been issued.