Physical Agility Test Prep Class
Passing the Tri-C Fire Training Academy Physical Agility Test can be challenging. To get you ready for the test, we offer five, consecutive training classes on Wednesday evenings from 6-8 p.m. at the Engine House (Classroom 102), behind the KeyBank Public Safety Training Center on the Western Campus in Parma.
- Train to improve performance on the Firefighter Physical Agility Test
- Class meets for five consecutive Wednesdays
- Hands-on training with subject matter experts
- Course addresses functional training, cardio and strength training, high intensity interval training, recovery and injury prevention
- Dress for the weather and to work out
Cost and Registration
The cost is $150 for five consecutive training sessions.
Training dates are on Wednesday evenings. View available training dates and register.