CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Program
The CISCO CCNP Routing and Switching certification program provides the training required to develop hands-on skills and best-practices for network engineers who seek to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
View Courses and Register
- ZCIS-1006: CCNP Series: Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE v2.0)
- ZCIS-1007: CCNP Series: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch v2.0)
- ZCIS-1042: CCNP Series: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
- ZCIS-1089: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
- ZCIS-1088: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)