Women in Transition Program
"Are You a Woman in Transition?"
Empowering women since 1978, the Women in Transition Program is a FREE, non-credit course offered through Tri-C. The curriculum is designed to help women move their lives forward as they develop personalized plans focused on academic and professional development. In addition, participants will network and strengthen their support system.
Want to learn more?
Other Services Available Through the Women in Transition Program:
- Assistance with assessing financial aid resources
- Connecting with the Ohio Options for Adults Program (including Adult Diploma Program and Aspire)
- Workshops to define and strengthen your life management skills
- Information, resources and referrals to appropriate Cuyahoga Community College programs / services, as well as other appropriate external resources and agencies (i.e. Hope's Closet)
- Pre-employment skills including resume writing, cover letters, interviewing and presentation skills
- A network of academic contacts and new friends
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- The Raymond and Rita Foos Foundation
- Crocker Park Foundation
- People's Bank Corp Foundation
- S.K.Wellman Foundation
- Nadine Feighan Wellness Fund