Advanced Technology Academy
Looking for a new job, but don’t have the training or skills?
The Advanced Technology Academy (ATA) offers students age 17-24 classroom and hands-on instruction for in-demand careers. Earn while you learn! The ATA program offers students training at no cost and industry-recognized certificates.
This program is funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act through OhioMeansJobs/Cleveland-Cuyahoga County.
- 8-to-16 week programs
- No cost for tuition or books
- Paid internship ($10 per hour, up to 20 hours per week)
- Earn up to $1,000 in stipends throughout the program
- Job-placement assistance after completion (wages up to $13-20 per hour)
- Uniforms, tools, additional testing, bus passes and other support provided
- Short-term certificates available
- Age 17-24
- High-school diploma or GED
- Cuyahoga County resident
- Ability to pass a drug test prior to employment