The Advanced Technology Academy (ATA) provides students ages 17-24 the skills necessary to become successful professionals in today’s workforce. The program increases occupational skills, employment opportunities and retention. We focus on Power Skills (Soft Skills) such as professional attitude, teamwork, communication, and digital literacy as they are essential for success in the workplace.
How to Get Involved
Contact us to:
- Create the workforce you need.
- Discover new training pathways available to your employees.
- Discuss the skills candidates need to fill your in-demand jobs.
Current Training Programs
- 911 Dispatch
- Automotive Technology
- Certified Logistics Technician
- Construction Pre-Apprenticeship
- Culinary Arts
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Industrial Welding
- Information Technology
- Patient Access Representative
- Precision Machining Technology/CNC Machining
- State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
This list is subject to change as additional training opportunities become available. If there is an area of development that you do not see on this list, please speak to our staff.