NURS 1250 LPN to RN Transitions
In order to register for NURS 1250 LPN to RN Transitions I you must:
- Submit an official copy of your transcripts from your LPN program to the registrar's office at Cuyahoga Community College.
- Maintain an active LPN license.
- Submit for an online review for admission to the nursing program.
- Submit AFTER your transcript has been verified by the Registrar.
- Please be aware that you will receive an email response that states you do not meet admission criteria. You can still be considered for entry into NURS 1250.
- Complete the NURS 1250 interest survey
- All students completing step three above will receive an email from the Nursing Center of Excellence to survey your interest in taking NURS 1250.
- Please click the link and complete the survey to be considered for entry into NURS 1250.
For questions regarding this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for NURS 1250:
Preparing for Program Admission
Steps 1-3 below must be completed prior to applying for admission to the ACCESS Track of the nursing program.