Health Requirements & Immunizations
All health career programs at Tri-C are selective admission programs with specific requirements that must be met prior to admission. Proof of certain immunizations is required prior to beginning NURS 1260 LPN to RN Transitions II.
Health and immunization requirements are detailed in the Health Careers and Nursing Immunization and Health Requirement Completion Guide.
- Note: All prospective and current nursing students enrolled in an NURS clinical course must attend internship/clinical/practicum experiences at external and/or internal clinical facilities. Clinical facilities will not allow students into the facility without appropriate documentation of required immunizations. Immunization requirements may vary and may include COVID-19 vaccination.
The inability of a student to obtain one or more required immunization(s) for personal, religious, medical and/or other reasons may prevent them from participating in the required internship/clinical/practicum experience at one or more facilities and therefore may result in the inability to complete or denial of entrance to the nursing program.
To complete this step, you must FIRST create an account in American Data Bank - Complio.
If you have previously started a Complio account and/or Castlebranch account OR started a BCI background check, please email NursingCompliance@tri-c.edu BEFORE completing this step.
To obtain a Complio account, you must first attend a mandatory ADC-Complio Compliance Orientation Session. Sessions are held via WebEx. Follow this link to register: Tri-C Health Careers Student Compliance Resources: Cleveland Ohio. Midway down the page you will see the words "Click here to register." Click the link to begin the process. You will need your SNumber and password. For questions regarding registration, please email Brittany.Pearsall@tri-c.edu. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
- Training sessions are usually held on:
- Tuesdays from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Please use the link in the paragraph above to confirm the dates and times of the training sessions and to register.
The cost to create a Complio account is $87-$129. This fee includes your fingerprinting, background check, and document manager.
If you have previously started a Complio account please email: Brittany.Pearsall@tri-c.edu for additional guidance BEFORE completing this step.
If you have already started an account in Castlebranch, DO NOT start a new account in Complio. Please reach out to NursingCompliance@tri-c.edu for further direction.