- ENG-1010 College Composition I
- MA-1020 Medical Terminology I
- MATH-0910 Basic Arithmetic and Pre-Algebra
Program Admission Requirements:
Application may be submitted to the Health Careers Enrollment Center after meeting the following requirements:
- High School Graduate/GED
- Complete the following with "C" or higher:
- GPA required: 2.0 admission requirements, 2.0 overall
- Deadline to apply to the program is June 30th.
- 16 students accepted per year.
- All admissions requirements (except ENG-1010) must have been completed within seven years of admission to program, and may only be repeated once to improve a grade.
- Criminal background check required.