All of the following requirements for program entrance must be completed prior to review of the application. All students submitting applications will be notified by the Program Director of their admission status after the review.
- Submission of completed Cuyahoga Community College Application Form (if not already a student of the College).
- Submission of official high school transcript or GED certificate, if not already done so. Request the high school or GED to forward one (1) official transcript directly to: Cuyahoga Community College / Office of the Registrar / P.O. Box 5966 / Cleveland, OH 44101
- Submission of official transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended, if not already done so. You do not need to request your transcript from Tri-C. Once received, the Office of the Registrar needs 3-4 weeks to evaluate the transcript(s). Your Health Careers Program Application will not be complete until the evaluated transfer of prerequisite course equivalencies is done.
- Completion of Prerequisite Courses:
- ENG-1010 College Composition I
- MA-1020 Medical Terminology I
- No Prerequisite Course(s) or their Tri-C transfer equivalent, may have a grade lower than “C”. Prerequisite.
- “Pass” or “No Pass” option is not applicable for the Prerequisite Courses or any required program course.
- Required GPA: 2.00 for pre-req courses, 2.00 overall.
- Submission of completed Health Careers Program Application. Deadline to apply is May 31st.
- Successful completion of a Tri-C authorized background check, fingerprinting and Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) records search. You will be notified by the Program Director as to when this requirement must be fulfilled. Please do not attempt to start this process on your own.