Pharmacy Technician Certificate
Area of Study: Pharmacy Technology
Degree/Certificate: Certificate of Proficiency
Contact the Financial Aid Office regarding certificate eligibility.
Please scan/email completed applications to email@example.com
If you are not already an active Tri-C student, you must first apply to the college. If you are interested in more than one health careers program, you must submit a separate health careers application for each program. You may only apply to three programs at one time.
About the Pharmacy Technology Certificate:
The Pharmacy Technology Certificate of Proficiency prepares students for a career as a pharmacy technician in a variety of hospital or retail locations.
- Takes just two semesters to complete (after completion of prerequisites required for program entry)
- All credits apply toward Associate of Applied Science degree in Pharmacy Technology
- Includes hands-on practicum experience at one of 40 Northeast Ohio pharmacy locations
- Day and evening courses available
- Qualify for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam
Drug Screening Info (Students must check with their program manager BEFORE they proceed with a Drug Screen)
Immunization and Health Requirements Completion Guide (Students must meet immunization and health insurance requirements in order to begin required experiential rotations.)