Pharmacy Technology Program
About Pharmacy Technology at Tri-C
The Pharmacy Technology program prepares students for a career as a pharmacy technician.
Specialized courses will teach you about:
- Prescriptions and their effects on the body
- Pharmacy compounding
- Medication packaging and labeling
Students will spend time in the program’s dedicated pharmacy lab, using genuine pharmacy equipment, before gaining experience with rotations at actual pharmacies in hospital, community, and specialized settings. Such real-world experience is exactly what health care employers seek in this rapidly growing and in-demand field.
The Pharmacy Tech program offers day and evening options for flexibility in your schedule.
- Applicants may be required to submit to a drug screening.
- If you are not already an active Tri-C student, you must first apply to the College. Admitted students may apply for up to three health career programs at once, submitting a separate application for each.
- Students must meet immunization and health insurance requirements in order to begin required experiential rotations.
- This is not a pre-pharmacy program and is not a direct pathway to a Pharm.D. degree
Please scan/email completed applications to email@example.com.