Tri-C, Arizona State University Partner to Offer College Students Transfer Pathways
College joins MyPath2ASU® Collaboration for on-ground and online degree offerings
To provide students with a seamless transfer experience, Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) and Arizona State University have teamed for the MyPath2ASU® program. MyPath2ASU allows students to take the needed steps at the start of their college careers to plan their transfers to ASU.
MyPath2ASU is a set of customized tools available to transfer students from accredited U.S. regional institutions. These tools ensure a smooth transfer process to ASU after students earn credits or an associate degree from a U.S. community college or university, shortening the time to degree completion.
With the addition of ASU, Tri-C has transfer agreements with 49 higher education institutions in 10 states. Tri-C is the first college in Ohio to join the MyPath2ASU program.
“Part of our commitment to supporting students through their educational journey is to provide transfer pathways for students who want to complete a four-year degree,” said Becky Barnes, director of Articulation, Transfer and Prior Learning at Tri-C. “This new partnership with ASU will offer students a seamless transfer experience to an institution that makes education accessible to anyone, anywhere.”
Students using MyPath2ASU will have access to personalized benefits to help them navigate the transfer experience, including:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways
- Ensure course applicability by assisting students with taking courses that apply to their associate and ASU bachelor’s degree
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU major choice if all requirements are satisfied; some majors have additional or higher admission requirements
- More than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs
- Self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU
ASU and Tri-C will work collaboratively to promote educational degree pathways containing in-person and online course offerings. These pathways will ensure their courses are applicable toward their degree in their chosen major and minimize credit loss.
July 12, 2023
MEDIA CONTACT: Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or email@example.com