What is the Stomp Card?
- The official College ID for Cuyahoga Community College
- A stored value card for purchases at Tri-C
- A discount card at accepted Tri-C locations and off campus partners.
- Check out our Off Campus Discount Partners to learn more!
Where can I get a Stomp Card?
- Visit a campus Enrollment Center most convenient for you.
- There is no cost to receive your first Stomp Card.
- There is a $10 - $15 fee to replace a My Tri-C Card, or a card that was lost or stolen.
- More questions? Vist the Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact an Enrollment Center at 216-987-6000, option 3.
Manage your Stomp Card
Visit the Online Campus Card Office or download the My Tri-C Card mobile app to:
- Deposit funds to the Tri-C Cash account
- View transactions
- Check current account balances
- Report your card lost or stolen
- NEW FEATURE - Upload your own photo!