Staff Use The Learning Commons To:
- Checkout library material
- Schedule laptop and equipment deliveries for your events
- Collaborate with librarians for your events
- Promote departmental events on our digital signs
- Fulfill multimedia needs, including audio and video production
- Advertise on our Hi-Viz System
- Request Laptops for an Event
- Request Equipment Delivery for an Event
- Technology "Cheat Sheets" - Printable reference guides for common software applications
- Staff may borrow material from the library using a valid My Tri-C Card.
- Books are loaned for a 21 day period and may be renewed unless the book has a hold on it for another patron. Books may be renewed in person, over the phone, or online.
- Staff may order material from other libraries through OhioLINK or borrow from the CPL@Metro collection using Cleveland Public Library card.
Want To Promote Your Event?
With our new digital signage platform, disseminating information has never been easier. We can display posters, flyers, videos, pictures, dates, social media, websites, etc.
For more information on how to promote an event contact Nick Yoho @ 216-987-4588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the Hi-Viz request form