Helping You Contribute
Here Is How We Can Help You Contribute
- Place items on reserve
- Check out library materials
- Get equipment and laptops delivered
- Come to free technology workshops
- Advertise departmental events on our digital signs
- Ask us a Question
Place Items on Reserve
- Teachers can place items they choose on reserve for their students to use during the semester
- Items can include books, DVDs, CDs, journals, magazines, etc.
- All reserve materials will be returned to instructors or departments at the end of the academic semester
- Instructors must fill out a Course Reserve Form and return it to the library with course materials
- Staff may borrow material from the library using a valid My Tri-C Card.
- Books are loaned for a 21 day period and may be renewed unless the book has a hold on it for another patron. Books may be renewed in person, over the phone, or online.
- Staff may order material from other libraries through OhioLINK or borrow from the CPL@Metro collection using Cleveland Public Library card.
We Deliver To You
The Learning Commons brings classroom equipment directly to you, at the designated time and place. Faculty have access to:
- Multimedia Carts (Computer, Monitor, Document Camera, Projector, DVD/VCR)
- TV/DVD Combo
- Smart Board
- Visually Impaired Devices
- Overhead Projectors
- CD/Tape Player
Fill out an Equipment Request Form
For More Info, Please Call 216-987-4292
Come to Any of our FREE Technology Workshops
- Computer Basics - Learn the essentials of the computer
- Blackboard Basics - Submit assignments, check your grades, etc.
- Browser Basics - Introduction to Firefox, Chrome, IE
- Excel Basics - Introduction to the electronic spreadsheet program
- Mac Basics - Learn the operating system fundamental
- my Tri-C space Basics - Discover vital student information
- Power Point Basics - Layout, create, edit and save presentations
- SNAP Basics
- Student Email Basics - Learn how to use your Tri-C email
- Word Basics - Create, save, and print word documents
For more information call 216-987-3679
Want To Promote Your Event?
With our new digital signage platform, disseminating information has never been easier. We can display posters, flyers, videos, pictures, dates, social media, websites, etc.
For more information on how to promote an event contact Nick Yoho @ 216-987-4588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the Hi-Viz request form