Tech Prep Scholarship
Cuyahoga Community College is proud to continue fostering academic excellence with the Tech Prep Scholarship program for 2022 Tech Prep high school graduates. Students are selected on the basis of excellence in scholarship, leadership, service and character. The scholarship application deadline is to be determined.
- Be a high school graduate from the Class of 2022
- Attend Cuyahoga Community College beginning as an incoming freshman Fall 2022
- Be a resident of Cuyahoga county or neighboring counties to Cuyahoga (Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit)
- Earn a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) in high school, on a 4.00 point scale
- Official high school transcript must be at Cuyahoga Community College
- Complete a Tech Prep program in grades 9-12
- Complete required application questions
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – fafsa.gov after October 1, 2021 for the 2022-2023 academic year
- ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT HAVE COMPLETED THE FAFSA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- OPTIONAL - Provide a written letter of recommendation from high school faculty or administrator.
Scholarships are a one-time award, up to $2,500 total. Scholarships are awarded for Fall and Spring semesters only.