West Shore Career Tech
Tech Prep Articulation Agreements are made between the North Coast Tech Prep Partnership and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®).
A Tech Prep student is defined as a student who is enrolled in or has completed the prescribed program of study for grades 9-12. Tech Prep curriculum has been identified and approved by high school and college administrators and business and industry representatives as providing academic and technical competencies developed through a Career Field Technical Content Standards review process or similar procedure. This process ensures a seamless learning progression of technical and academic skills from high school through college.
TO RECEIVE TECH PREP CREDIT, A STUDENT MUST:
- Complete approved Tech Prep program and graduate high school
- Earn a 2.75 GPA in approved Tech Prep program
- Earn a 2.0 cumulative GPA in grades 9-12
- Complete a Tri-C application
- Submit a completed articulation agreement to the Tech Prep office
- Submit an official final high school transcript to the Tech Prep office
- Steps 1-6 must be completed within one year of high school graduation
No credit will be awarded until student meets all conditions ABOVE.