Bike for a Tyke
The Bike for a Tyke Assembly program requires a team to build child’s bicycle, customize it to meet the child’s wishes and donate it to a non-profit agency for distribution to that child. As a team building exercise, this hands-on, fun and unique experience allows participants to practice different styles of communication, solve problems, test leadership skills and laugh with fellow participants.
Along with building the bike, teams compete to earn bike bling to decorate the bike for their assigned child and create a custom video for the child. The program concludes with the fulfillment of building a bike for a child and a new appreciation of teamwork and the unique skills each team member possesses.
This program can be taught in any large room or outdoor space (weather permitting) at your site or at Corporate College.
A professional facilitator will be on-site to open, close and debrief each activity as the event unfolds.
- Collaborate to design innovative strategies to meet the goal
- Balance planning with execution
- Delegate roles and responsibilities
- Support contributions from all members
- Deliver a compelling presentation
- Starting at $125 per person
- Two-and-a-half-hour program