Community Membership Program
The College’s community recreation program will resume May 31, 2022. This includes public access to College fitness centers and participation in recreation classes such as yoga, spinning, Pilates, strength training and more. Details available as classes are scheduled.
- Community members will be invited to register and take a tour of the facilities beginning May 23. Registration is available at all campus Enrollment Centers.
- The grand reopening is May 31 — the first day of summer term. Facilities will be open 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Service hours will expand once proper staffing levels are finalized.
- Open gym hours will be available. Hours will vary at each campus rec center.
- Annual community memberships will be available for $100 beginning July 1. June will be free to those who register and pay before July 1. Memberships are free for individuals age 60 and over.
- For maintenance and safety reasons, pools will not reopen at this time. The College is currently unable to secure lifeguards due to a national lifeguard shortage, and pool maintenance and repair materials are delayed due to the global supply chain crisis.
Community Membership Details
The Community Membership Program:
- Membership gives you access to a variety of Eastern, Metropolitan and Western Campus facilities and discounts on select services and events.
- Benefits available at each location include:
- Computer Lab
- Recreation Center and Pool (excluding Westshore) - currently closed until further notice
How much does the Community Membership Program cost?
How can I get my Community Membership?
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to enroll, and they must present their IDs to obtain discounts.
- Free membership to those 60 and older
- Apply in person at one of the campus Enrollment Centers.