Community Membership Program
The College’s community recreation program includes public access to College fitness centers and participation in recreation classes such as yoga, spinning, Pilates, strength training and more. Details available as classes are scheduled.
- Fitness center and open gym hours vary by campus. View hours by campus.
- Annual community memberships are available for $100. Memberships are free for individuals age 60 and over.
- Tri-C's pools are reopening to students, faculty, staff and members. (Guest passes are not available at this time) View days and hours by campus.
Community Membership Details
The Community Membership Program:
- Membership gives you access to a variety of Eastern, Metropolitan and Western Campus facilities and discounts on select services and events.
- Benefits available at each location include:
- Computer Lab
- Recreation Center and Pool (excluding Westshore)
How much does the Community Membership Program cost?
How can I get my Community Membership?
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to enroll, and they must present their IDs to obtain discounts.
- Free membership to those 60 and older.
- Apply in person at one of the campus Enrollment Centers.