Summer Internship Program
Cuyahoga Community College’s Summer Internship Program will take place from May 30 - Aug. 4, 2023. This initiative is designed to provide our students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience by working at a Tri-C campus or off-campus location while attending summer classes.
Students will receive:
- $13.75 an hour for up to 100 hours
- Tuition for one summer course, up to four credits*
- Stipend for one book for summer course, up to $125.00
*Students are responsible for supplemental fees
At the time of the application, candidates must:
- Be enrolled at Tri-C
- Have a declared major on record
- Have plans to register for Fall 2023 Term
Prior to employment start date:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be enrolled for the Summer 2023 term at Tri-C
- Must successfully complete pre-employment background screening and drug test
How to Apply
Apply for positions directly through Handshake, Feb. 1-28, 2023. Log on to Handshake using your Tri-C S# and password and click the Jobs Tab. (New to Handshake? Click here for step-by-step Handshake instructions.) All Summer Internship postings in the Jobs Tab will begin with “SIP 2023” (use the search bar).
How to Prepare
Ready to take the next steps? Click here to check out our SIP Application and Interviewing Checklist.