Tri-C Life in Cleveland
Located on the shores of Lake Erie – the nation’s “North Coast” – Cleveland is a great place to live, work, and play.
- Fortune magazine ranked Greater Cleveland as one of the 10 best centers for business in North America.
- Partners for Livable Communities named Cleveland one of four “most livable cities” in the U.S.
- Places Rated Almanac has named Cleveland the nation’s #2 destination for recreation.
- Travel & Leisure magazine named Cleveland as one of the top 10 international visitor hot stops.
One of America’s Most Livable Communities, Cleveland Offers:
- Diverse neighborhoods and trendy downtown living, short commute times, plus a friendly and warm community spirit.
- The cost of living and housing costs are surprisingly low compared with other cities of similar size and amenities.
- A variety of recreational and entertainment options, world-class cultural institutions, professional sports and boating and fishing on Lake Erie!
Tri-C is a vital part of the Cleveland Community:
- Cleveland Eats